ENS Subclass 186
People who are eligible to apply for ENS are skilled workers offshore or skilled temporary resident who currently live and work in Australia.
This visa subclass is divided into three streams:
Temporary Residence Transition stream – This is for subclass 457 visa holders who have worked for two years and the employer intends to offer them a permanent position.
Direct Entry stream– This process is for visa applicant who has never, or only briefly, worked in the Australian labour market
The Agreement stream – This is for those who were sponsored by an employer through a labour or regional migration agreement.
Requirements for sponsor:
- have a need for a skilled paid employee;
- the business is actively and lawfully operating in Australia;
- the employee wages comply with the market salary rate
- have no adverse information against the employer and the business
- the position must be in the applicant’s field, a full time position and for at least 2 years;
- Abide by the standard training benchmark for the Direct Entry stream and the sponsor need to continue or dedicated to adhere to the training requirements for the subclass 457 visa program for the Temporary Residence Transition stream.
- The nominated position must be:
- on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List for the Direct Entry Stream
- similar or consistent to an occupation sponsored by the Standard Business Sponsor under the subclass 457 visa program for the Temporary Residence Transition stream
Image Courtesy from Impact Hiring Solution Website
Requirements for applicants:
Temporary Residence Transition stream
- Only available for holders of Subclass 457
- As you have worked for two years in Australia, skills assessments is not required
- have at least vocational English ( IELTS 5 in each band )
Direct Entry Stream
- Positive skilled assessment for nominated position
- Evidence of relevant work experience at least for a period of three years
- Have competent English
The visa applicant needs to meet the age, skills and English requirements to be eligible to apply for this stream.